Home and Community-Based Services Waiver for Individuals Ages 60 and Older
Aging Home and Community-Based Waiver Services may be available to Pennsylvanians over the age of 60 to enable them to continue to live in their homes and communities with support and services.
To be eligible for the Aging Waiver, you must:
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania
- Be a U.S. citizen or a qualified Non-citizen
- Have a Social Security Number
- Be 60 years of age or older
- Meet the level of care needs for a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Meet financial requirements as determined by the local county assistance office.
Services that may be available include:
- Accessibility Adaptations, Equipment, Technology and Medical Supplies
- Adult Daily Living Services
- Community Transition Services
- Home Delivered Meals
- Home Health Services
- Non-Medical Transportation Services
- Participant-Directed Community Supports
- Participant-Directed Goods and Services
- Personal Assistance Services
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Service Coordination
- Therapeutic and Counseling Services
- Nursing Services
- Physical Therapy Services
- Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Speech and Language Therapy Services
- Assistive Technology
- Home Adaptations
- Nutritional Consultation Services
There is no cap on the services that Aging Waiver participants receive, no cost-sharing and no contributions allowed.
Let our Professional and qualified team of heath care experts at Care & Help Home Care Agency, help you determine if you qualify for the AGING WAIVER under the PA WAIVER PROGRAM
Use this Form Only if you need help applying for Waiver Services
Send us a quick message to learn how you can get started with working with Care & Help Home Care. To submit your information to become a caregiver contact our office
Eligible Insurance Providers
A Trustworthy Home Care Provider
Care & Help Home Care, LLC is a home care provider serving the greater Philadelphia area through a network of highly experienced professionals in various fields of patient care, who coordinate and provide premium non-skilled, non-medical services to clients in the comfort of their own home. We encourage you to join our growing team so you can be paid to provide care for your loved ones and increase their quality of life.
Care & Help Home Care has partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services to increase opportunities for older Pennsylvanians and individuals with physical disabilities to remain in their homes. Learn more about the benefits of joining our team.