The OBRA Waiver is a Home and Community Based Waiver program that may help you if you have a developmental physical disability to allow you to live in the community and remain as independent as possible.
To be eligible, you must be:
- A resident of Pennsylvania.
- Age 18-59. Age 18-59 individuals who are currently in the waiver prior to 7/1/2006 will age in place. Individuals age 60 and older will be referred to the Aging Waiver.
- Have a severe developmental physical disability requiring an Intermediate Care Facility/Other Related Conditions (ICF/ORC) level of care.
- The disability must result in substantial functional limitations in three or more of the following major life activities:
- Self-care, communication, learning, mobility, self-direction and capacity for independent living.
- Meet the financial requirements as determined by your local County Assistance Office.
Other related conditions (ORCs) include physical, sensory, or neurological disabilities which manifested before age 22 and are likely to continue indefinitely.
Services available to you may include:
- Adult Daily Living
- Employment Skills Development
- Job Coaching (Intensive and Extended Follow-along)
- Personal Assistance Services
- Residential Habilitation Services
- Service Coordination
- Structured Day Habilitation Services
- Behavior Therapy Services
- Nursing Services
- Occupational Therapy Services
- Physical Therapy Services
- Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Speech and Language Therapy Services
- Community Integration
- Community Transition Services
- Counseling Services
- Home Adaptations
- Job Finding
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Nutritional Consultation
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Prevocational Services
- Supported Employment
- Vehicle Modifications
Let our Professional and qualified team of heath care experts at Care & Help Home Care Agency, help you determine if you qualify for the OBRA WAIVER under the PA WAIVER PROGRAM
Use this Form Only if you need help applying for Waiver Services
Send us a quick message to learn how you can get started with working with Care & Help Home Care. To submit your information to become a caregiver contact our office
Eligible Insurance Providers
A Trustworthy Home Care Provider
Care & Help Home Care, LLC is a home care provider serving the greater Philadelphia area through a network of highly experienced professionals in various fields of patient care, who coordinate and provide premium non-skilled, non-medical services to clients in the comfort of their own home. We encourage you to join our growing team so you can be paid to provide care for your loved ones and increase their quality of life.
Care & Help Home Care has partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services to increase opportunities for older Pennsylvanians and individuals with physical disabilities to remain in their homes. Learn more about the benefits of joining our team.