If you have a medically determined Diagnosis of traumatic brain injury (TBI), the COMMCARE Waiver can help you remain as independent as possible.
- Be a Pennsylvania resident
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have a medically determinable diagnosis of traumatic brain injury and require a Special Rehabilitative Facility (SRF) level of care
- Your disability must result in substantial functional limitation in three or more of the following major life activities:
- capacity for independent living
- cognitive capacity (judgment, memory and reasoning).
- Meet the financial requirements as determined by your local County Assistance Office
Services that can be provided include:
- Chore Services
- Community Integration
- Environmental Adaptations
- Habilitation and Support
- Night Supervision
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Personal Care Services
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
- Respite Care
- Specialized Medical Equipment/Supplies and Assistive Technology
Let our Professional and qualified team of heath care experts at Care & Help Home Care Agency, help you determine if you qualify for the COMMCare WAIVER under the PA WAIVER PROGRAM
Use this Form Only if you need help applying for Waiver Services
Send us a quick message to learn how you can get started with working with Care & Help Home Care. To submit your information to become a caregiver contact our office
Eligible Insurance Providers
A Trustworthy Home Care Provider
Care & Help Home Care, LLC is a home care provider serving the greater Philadelphia area through a network of highly experienced professionals in various fields of patient care, who coordinate and provide premium non-skilled, non-medical services to clients in the comfort of their own home. We encourage you to join our growing team so you can be paid to provide care for your loved ones and increase their quality of life.
Care & Help Home Care has partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services to increase opportunities for older Pennsylvanians and individuals with physical disabilities to remain in their homes. Learn more about the benefits of joining our team.