Care and Help Home Care LLC values our consumers. We provide number of useful resources and information on our website. Please refer to the menus for the information on your rights and other helpful resources. Code to enter our site will be provided to you in person by our intake coordinator during your visit. If you have any questions please contact us at Intake@carehc.com or call us at 267-778-9180
The following is the telephone number for the Division of Home Health of the PA DOH where any inquiries regarding Home Care Agency/ Registry licensure and compliance requirements and other compliance matters and concerns 1-717-783-1379;
- The PA DOH’s complaint Hot Line 1-800-254-5164
- The telephone number of the Ombudsman Program located with the local Area Agency on Aging (AAA) 1-717-783-8975.
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia County AAA 642 North Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19130 Tel: 215-765-9000
- Bucks: Bucks County AAA 30 East Oakland Avenue Doylestown, PA 18901 (215) 348-0510
- Berks: Berks County Office of Aging County Services Center 633 Court Street, 8th Floor Reading, PA 19601-4303 (610) 478-6500
- Montgomery: Montgomery County Aging & Adult Services Human Services Center 1430 DeKalb Street, P.O. Box 311 Norristown, PA 19404-0311 (610) 278-3601
- Lancaster: Lancaster County Office of Aging 150 North Queen Street Suite 301 Lancaster, PA 17603 (717) 299-7979 / (800) 801-3070
- Chester: Department of Aging Services 601 Westtown Road, Suite 320 P.O. Box 2747 West Chester, PA 19380-0990 (610) 344-6350 / (800) 692-1100
- Erie: Greater Erie Community Action Committee 18 West Ninth Street Erie, PA 16501 (814) 459-4581 / (800) 769-2436
- Delaware: Delaware County Office of Services for the Aging (COSA) 206 Eddystone Avenue, 2nd Floor Eddystone, PA 19022-1594 (610) 490-1300 / (800) 416-4504
Policies and Procedures for Care and Help Home Care LLC Consumers/Patients
On Call Service Instructions
- Please remember, after 5:00 PM weekdays and all weekends you are connected to the on call-employee that can be reached at 267-778-9180.
- State your name, phone number and primary coordinator. Give a brief description of the problem to the operator. The operator will ask you to spell your name!
- The answering service will contact the on-call
- The on-call admin will return your call as soon as possible It may take time but if you do not hear from the admin within 30 minutes, call the answering service again
- If on call operator does not pick please leave a voice mail and your voicemail will automatically will be forwarded to our coordinators email address. Directory of coordinators is located on our website under contact us page at 4theseniors.com
Service Specifications Disclaimer
Care and Help Home care will not allow the following legally responsible individuals to provide personal care services:
- Participant’s/clients spouse
- Participant’s/clients Legal guardian
- Participants/clients Representative Payee
· Participant’s/clients Power of Attorney (POA)
Service specifications are strictly enforced by Care and Help Homecare LLC.
There are NO Exceptions to this Rule.
Use this Form Only if you want to Bring a Client or Become a Client.
Send us a quick message to learn how you can get started with working with Care & Help Home Care.
Eligible Insurance Providers
A Trustworthy Home Care Provider
Care & Help Home Care, LLC is a home care provider serving the greater Philadelphia area through a network of highly experienced professionals in various fields of patient care, who coordinate and provide premium non-skilled, non-medical services to clients in the comfort of their own home. We encourage you to join our growing team so you can be paid to provide care for your loved ones and increase their quality of life.
Care & Help Home Care has partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services to increase opportunities for older Pennsylvanians and individuals with physical disabilities to remain in their homes. Learn more about the benefits of joining our team.