If you have a physical disability, the state-funded Act 150 program may be available to you to continue to live in your home and community with support and services.
Eligibility is based on a level of care assessment, a financial eligibility determination and program eligibility
To be eligible for Act 150 Services, you must:
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania
- Meet the level of care needs for a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Be between eighteen (18) and fifty-nine (59) years of age
- Be capable of a) hiring, firing, and supervising attendant care worker(s); b) managing your own financial affairs; and c) managing your own legal affairs
- Be capable of directing your own care
- Have a medically determinable physical impairment that is expected to last of a continuous period of not less than twelve (12) calendar months or that may result in death
- Proceed through the eligibility process for the Medicaid (MA) program and be determined financially ineligible
- To take advantage of the Act 150 Program, you may be assessed a minimal co-payment. This co-payment is based on your income and will not be more than the total costs of services
Services that may be available to you include:
- Personal Assistance Services
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Service Coordination
Let our Professional and qualified team of heath care experts at Care & Help Home Care Agency, help you determine if you qualify for the ATTENDANT CARE / ACT 150 under the PA WAIVER PROGRAM
Use this Form Only if you need help applying for Waiver Services
Send us a quick message to learn how you can get started with working with Care & Help Home Care. To submit your information to become a caregiver contact our office
Eligible Insurance Providers
A Trustworthy Home Care Provider
Care & Help Home Care, LLC is a home care provider serving the greater Philadelphia area through a network of highly experienced professionals in various fields of patient care, who coordinate and provide premium non-skilled, non-medical services to clients in the comfort of their own home. We encourage you to join our growing team so you can be paid to provide care for your loved ones and increase their quality of life.
Care & Help Home Care has partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services to increase opportunities for older Pennsylvanians and individuals with physical disabilities to remain in their homes. Learn more about the benefits of joining our team.