Care and Help Home Care LLC values the contributions of our employees. We provide number of useful resources and information on our website. Please refer to the menus for the information on your Benefits, Payroll, Training and other important announcements. If you have any questions please contact us at HR@carehc.com or call us at 267-778-9180
HR Form – Please DO NOT Apply without notification to HR department or Intake
HR Application must be submitted along with the following documents in order to get paid.
- Valid Form of ID and Social Security Card, Direct Deposit Form (Voided Check)
- Auto Insurance if available
- PPD (2-step or equivalent ) and COVID Vaccine Card
- All Caregiver Certificates or complete training below
- Identification US Passport, State issued Identification
- Proof of PA residency for prior 2 years (Ex: a 2 year old utility bill, bank statement etc…)
- FBI fingerprints are required if lived in the state of PA less than 2 years.
- Child Abuse Record (for all pediatric cases or if there is a child in the clients home)
Additional HR Forms
All employee paychecks and benefit hours are based on the hours submitted through time sheets or clock in/out through EVV (Electronic Visit Verification). Therefore, all hourly employees are required to maintain accurate EVV records or time sheets and each employee is personally responsible for his or her own EVV time sheet. Any falsification of EVV or other unauthorized alteration of a time sheet is grounds for immediate dismissal. By submitting timesheets you agree to follow Care and Help Employee Policy and Procedures.
Use this Form Only if you want to Bring a Client or Become a Client.
Eligible Insurance Providers
A Trustworthy Home Care Provider
Care & Help Home Care, LLC is a home care provider serving the greater Philadelphia area through a network of highly experienced professionals in various fields of patient care, who coordinate and provide premium non-skilled, non-medical services to clients in the comfort of their own home. We encourage you to join our growing team so you can be paid to provide care for your loved ones and increase their quality of life.
Care & Help Home Care has partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services to increase opportunities for older Pennsylvanians and individuals with physical disabilities to remain in their homes. Learn more about the benefits of joining our team.