DUE TO COVID-19 AND DELAYS IN PRODUCTION, MEALS MIGHT BE SUBSTITUTED BASED ON PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
Click on either image for the corresponding full menu; it may take a minute to load.
Make sure to check out the links beneath the Menu for additional information!
Information for Case Managers and Clients
Care and Help provides great-tasting, nutritious, home-delivered meals to seniors, disabled, and individuals in poor health who may be eligible for Medicaid Waiver programs.
• Meals are delivered all year round in temperature-controlled vans.
• Our drivers are friendly, motivated, and highly trained. Our professional and caring customer service people round out the team by addressing clients’ issues and questions.
• After consumers are enrolled, deliveries will start within 5 business days of receiving the referral.
• Each consumer receives a welcome packet with their first delivery that includes our menus and enrollment papers.
Each meal consists of:
- Two ounces of edible cooked meat, fish, fowl, eggs, or meat-alternative
- Three servings of vegetables and/or fruits
- Two servings of starches/grains
- One cup low-fat milk or equivalent
- Fat serving
- Optional items to complement meal, such as dessert, condiments, etc.
* All Asian meals are served with special black rice and Kimchi.
Food must be cooked thoroughly to 165°F. Appliances vary, adjust cooking times as needed.
From frozen: Peel back one corner of film to vent. Cook on high for 2 minutes. Carefully pull back film, stir contents, and cover again. Cook an additional 1½ to 2½ minutes, or until heated through to 165°F. Remove film, stir, and let stand for 1-2 minutes.
From thawed: Thaw the meal in the refrigerator overnight for the next day’s use. Heat on high for 2-3 minutes. If the meal is not hot enough, heat an additional 1 minute, check and add time in 15-30 second intervals until heated through (or to an internal temperature of 165°F).
Use this Form Only if you need help applying for Waiver Services
Send us a quick message to learn how you can get started with working with Care & Help Home Care. To submit your information to become a caregiver contact our office