- Make sure the person you are caring for has plenty of supplies, food and water
- If you are not feeling well (cough, cold symptoms, fever, etc…) call out. Please make sure that if you need to call out, you give us enough time to find a suitable caregiver for your client.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds. This is the most crucial thing you can do to help prevent transferring this virus to yourself or your client.
- Use antibacterial sanitizer
- You must wear masks at the office and during your work with your patient. If you need masks for you and your patient, please stop by one of our offices and we will supply them for you.
- Wear gloves. If you need gloves, please stop by one of our offices and we will supply them for you.
Please refer to helpful links below for updates
Use this Form Only if you want to Bring a Client or Become a Client.
Send us a quick message to learn how you can get started with working with Care & Help Home Care.
A Trustworthy Home Care Provider
Care & Help Home Care, LLC is a home care provider serving the greater Philadelphia area through a network of highly experienced professionals in various fields of patient care, who coordinate and provide premium non-skilled, non-medical services to clients in the comfort of their own home. We encourage you to join our growing team so you can be paid to provide care for your loved ones and increase their quality of life.
Care & Help Home Care has partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services to increase opportunities for older Pennsylvanians and individuals with physical disabilities to remain in their homes. Learn more about the benefits of joining our team.